Friday, April 24, 2009

"I Am A Craft Brewer"


I Am A Craft Brewer from I Am A Craft Brewer on Vimeo.

The 2009 Craft Brewers Conference has been going on for the past three days in Boston. While most of us weren't there, we can check out a video made to kick off the conference.

Greg Koch of Stone Brewing gave the keynote speech along with this video. After the video the crowd toasted with all collaboratively brewed craft beers including Isabella Proximus, Collaboration Not Litigation, AleSmith/Mikkeller/Stone Belgian Style Triple, Jolly Pumpkin/Nøgne-Ø/Stone Special Holiday Ale, and 2009 Symposium Ale "Audacity of Hops."

Based on this list alone, I wish I was there.

The video is also awesome. And I'm not just saying this because my brewer loves are in the video. It's really a nice homage to the craft beer community. And yes, it warms my beer geek heart.

No comments: