Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monday Nights at Bridgid's



While I bartend every Monday night at Tria Washington Square (I know, I've alluded to it, but never admitted to working at Tria), I'm usually done pretty early. This Monday night I was in the Fairmount area for a quick stop at the London Grill.

I decided it might be a good idea to check out Suz at Bridgid's for her Monday night bartending gig. I've never been there before, and she was certainly a reason to go. Yes, there are some bars in Philly I still haven't made it to.

Bridgid's has a very "everyone knows your name" feel to it, and I'm not just saying that because I knew a few people in the room. Their tap list is great; I had a Dogfish Head Palo Santo. Their bottle list is also stellar, with some great seasonal rotating offerings.

Now I know where to go when I get out of work early on Monday's.

Oh, and if anyone knows where this man's hat is, please return it to Bridgid's.


No comments: